CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where Does Time Go?



Where does the time go? I am pondering this because I am in disbelief that my Colie is going to be 3 tomorrow! He fell asleep watching Scooby Doo in my bed. I have gone in several times tonight to stare at him. Hes such a little man now! I mean really, Scooby Doo. I remember when it was Baby Einstein! I cherish each day we have together, but it is so hard to watch your baby grow up! I can't wait to see what this year brings him! When he woke up this morning he said, "Mom, its my party today." I had to explain that his bday is tomorrow but his party is not until Sunday. I will be explaining that for 3 days! Dan and I are both taking off tomorrow to spend the day with him as we have done now for 3 years! Check back to see what his bday brings. In the meantime, here is his last night sleeping as a 2 year old!

0 comments: