CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Surprise Change!

Sorry it has taken me soo long to update! I was on my 3 week break from school and then went back and have had no time again..on top of m y computer crashing! So here is my attempt to catch everyone up on the family!
Most of you know Dan and I were supposed to spend 6 days with 6 other people in Ft. Lauderdale over my cycle break!We had our tickets and everything was ready...EXCEPT US! It all became a little much to handle (Cole having 3 different sitters, even though he is comfortable with all, 6 days with no cole,spent unexcpected money on a new car, and dan really having to leave work after 24 hours at work then go back the very next day, and of course, my fear of flying). We tried to change our tickets to go a shorter amount of time but it was more tho change the tickets then the tickets were worth. So, we had to let them go! I was really looking forward to being away with Dan and enjoying some time, but with my anxiety thigns just werent settled enough for me to do it! So instead.....we went to Wiconsin!

0 comments: