CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Been A While!





I am so sorry I have been so behind on here! Well, I guess I will start here instead of backtracking or I might never get caught up!
When I come home from school each day I pass though this tiny little town called Cottleville. They had a banner hanging this week that read, "Christmas in Cottleville." It also advirtized the Christmas parade. SO I asked Cole if he would like to go to the parade and see Santa. Well of course he did! SO on Saturday Dan came home from work that morning and we put all kinds of layers on us because it was freezing cold! As we drove through "downtown" there were like 20 people lining the streets. Dan started in on me about "Oh here we go, another moms adventure!" We proceeded to sit on the curb and wait for the parade! THe funny part was, the parade had well, let me count, the DARE hummer, the police car, the firetuck, the mayor and santa in a wagon, so that would be 5 things! IT was over in about 5 minutes. I said, " ready cole, its over!" He says to me, " mom wheres the parade?" I say, "cole, that was it" and he says, " I think I missed it!" I laughed so hard! But, the picture I got him looking at Santa is priceless!

0 comments: