CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

11 week visit!

Today I had another checkup! Cole and I were very excited to get to hear our "galloping baby horse" on the doppler. The dr. says everything is great, right where it needs to be. Baby Bertino's heart rate was strong and I have gained 2 pounds! Gonna lay off the oreos a little...apparently the reduced fat ones arent helping!
We leave Friday for a 3 week vacation adventure so I had to ask a few questions. THe first was if I could eat smoked salmon. HE SAID YES! Music to my ears because in Two Harbors Minnesota there is the best joint where we buy smoked salmon and I didnt think I was going to be able to eat it! He said in moderation!
My next question was if i can zip line while we are in Ontario. That was a big fat NO! Atleast I was 1 for 2!
SO July will bring another heart beat check, then the sex check in August. I am the only one that thinks its a boy. Literally everyone else says girl!

0 comments: