CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

My Belly


Ok...so its really not a belly shot..but I am finally showing!We went to the dr two weeks ago and everything was great! The baby was stubborn with letting the doctor find it s heart beat, but finally gave in! We go back in 2 weeks to make sure all is healthy, and of course to find out what it is! Cole is still convinced its a girl, "captain princess." In fact only 3 people out of about 100 think its a boy. I am leaning toward boy but who knows! SOme names we like for girls are Hattie, Phoebe and Hazel. (none of those are dans picks), and for boys we like Tyson (Ty), Clay and Matteo. (Matayo)I will post in 2 weeks what it is!!!!

1 comments:

cindysit said...

Such a cute little belly! Soon enough you will be as big as me :). Can't wait to find out in 2 more weeks!!