CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Old Family Farm









Last Friday we took the kids to the little pumpkin farm around the corner. I fell in love with it 2 years ago when my mom and I stumbled upon it. It is just a man and wife who open up their farm during the fall to come see their animals and run around. They have cut the corn into a maze and have a few pumpkins you can buy. I just love it because it reminds me of something my dad would have done jsut to watch people enjoy it. Cole loves finding all of their cats and going in the chicken coop. This was Emmys first time there. She thought it was great. She stood right in the face of the sheep and when he would BBBAAAAA at her she would startle and laugh. SHe and Cole had a great time on thier little playground they built this year. Coles favorite was the barn cat that followed him through the maze. Cant wait to go back next year!

0 comments: