CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick Or Treat!






Aww....Halloween! Coles favorite time of year! This year we had a snag in our Halloween tradition. Dans mom and dad have never missed a Halloween with Cole, and this year the newest addition of the pig. They were going to be out of town for his cousins wedding, but scheduled their flight to be home on Saturday so they could trick or treat with us Sunday. Unfortunately, Judy became extremely sick when they reached Arizona and was hospitalized with double lung pneumonia. The next day she became even more sick and is currently still in the hospital(day 6) in Arizona. We are really hoping she will be released by the end of the week...so with that said, they were unable to trick or treat with us. But here is what Cole said to her on the phone on Halloween. "Gigi, I will save my chocolate for you."
We did have someone new though this year! My mom never gets to make it to Halloween with the kids because of her schedule at work, but since it was on her day off she got to see the kdis trick or treat!
The kiddos had a blast and at times Cole was running so fast his cape was flying behind him!

2 comments:

Brett said...

Is Dan's mom feeling better? Please tell her that I said hi and I hope that she gets well soon.

Can you please teach me how to make my blog look as cool as your blog?

brooke said...

Brett, shes getting better each day! Your blog is actually cooler because I cant even put pics on the side bar like you! Not that smart!