CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Baby Is 1!














Where does time go? It seems like yesterday that I woke up at 3am to time contractions! Dan saying even after I had timed contractions for hours, with contractions at 4 minutes apart, "I dont think shes coming today." (2 weeks early)Ha, if only he could have felt what I did! I knew she was! After a very quick and very painful labor (because I waited to go to the hospital until I was dialted to 6.6 and 3 minbutes apart)I delivered sweet baby Emmy Lynn in the most peaceful delivery I could have imagined! Cole came in just a few minutes later and said "Hi Captain Princess Emmy, I am Cole, this is your mommy, daddy, gigi, papa, Aunt Stace and Nainee." It was probably the sweetest thing I had ever witnessed!
Now a year later I am just as blessed to have her. She is spunky, witty, funny, sweet, sensitive and so much more. She is walking, saying lots of words and loves to make you laugh!
On her first bday she woke with 101 fever so off to the dr. we went. This was her first fever. They said she had an ear infection and a cold. We were just having out immediate d=family over to celebrate so it wasnt a major deal other than the fact that she felt like crap! My sister was very lucky to get lots of cuddle time that day. I picked a minnie mouse theme for her bday so we could rewear an outfit I had made for Disney. I made her cute little party hats and cupcakes. SHe enjoyed pizza and of course her first cake! She was very dainty while sticking one finger in at at time! It was fun to watch! Cant wait for her party in a few weeks!

1 comments:

The Chaplins said...

Happy birthday, Emmy!