CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Party!
















SInce Emmy was born right smack dab in the middle of the Holiday season, we decided to have her bday party later in January to give people a chance to calm down a bit! I booked her party for Gymboree play and music. I used to take Cole here often when he was 1 and 2. It was the perfect set up for her age and group! They had so much fun dancing, playin and singing, and the parents did too! I stuck with my Minnie Mouse theme to get a second use at her Disney World outfits. I did of course have a new shirt made with the number 1 on it! I couldnt resist! I made all of her decorations, including the hats, thank you cookies and minnie mouse cupcakes. I actually had a lot of fun making them! It was snowing crazy that morning and I was so worried it wouldnt happen...but thankfully it slowed down about the time of her party and we had a fabulous time!

0 comments: