CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wow! BEHIND!






Well, 8 weeks later, I am just getting around to posting pics of my summer OFF! What? Yes, I had 8 weeks off with my family and didn't blog! So what was I doing you ask? Enjoying my family, keeping the house picked up and chasing Emmy! We had such a great summer! We didn't do near as much as I had planned as the heat became too much for me! We even let our 6 flags tickets go to waste! Poor Cole read a billion hours to earn them and we didn't go! We did however, spend lots of time at pools, my sisters, friends houses, sew etc! SO, I will try to catch up on some of the outings, but not all. THese are from a picnic Dan and I took the kids to at Indian Camp Creek, and a LITTLE fishing back in June.

0 comments: