CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wow, I Promise To Be Better!

I cannot believe it has been August since I have posted! I am not going to try and catch up on all that I have missed. Just a synopsis! The kids are growing beyond belief! Cole is as sweet as ever and thinks he's a comedian, and Emmy is as sassy as she has ever been! She might be a bit like me ya think? Cole has had an awesome first semester of first grade! Emmy is loving Mrs. Tinas and being home with dad...well, maybe now that duck hunting season is coming to an end, she will be home with dad! I will start with Christmas and go from there and make a resolution to be better organized with my time so I can blog a little more! I did change my picture on the blog to represent how we spent our fall season! I thought Nathan, Monica, Jackie, Lindsay and the rest of my Texas friends would want to be reminded in case they have started to forget who won! GO CARDS! (can you tell I'm on break so I can blog?)

0 comments: