CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day






Since Dan had to work on Fathers Day this year, we celebrated with him and his dad on Saturday night, then took a family trip to the firehouse on Sunday. Cole enjoyed sitting on the deck on Saturday night with Dad, and of course driving the fire truck is always a thrill for him!


I am so thankful to have Dan as a husband. I couldnt imagine a better dad for Cole. He stays home with him while I work when hes off duty, and Cole has a new story everyday! Cole is lucky to have a dad he can spend so much time with! He was very proud of his daddy today! Dans dad was also very proud of him today as well!


Though my dad is not around any longer physically, I know he was here in spirit today! What an amazing man! All of us who knew him were very lucky to have had the opportunity to know such a great and funny man!

0 comments: