CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Life!


After we went to Diego Live on Saturday, we were coming home in yet ANOTHER storm this week, and all of a sudden my wipers criss crossed and got stuck! I am sure you can hear Dans words now! I busted out laughing and saide it looked like they were having a thumb war! We couldnt see anything, but we were laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee on myself. You see, I think it is only really funny because thats how things go in "The Bertino World." So as we drove down the road with crossed windshield wipers and one headlight, we could only laugh. My car is such a piece of crap, that even when we went to change the headlight the next day, the plug on the light is corroded! AGain, our luck! And as most of you know, my mothers day GPS system was stolen the day before! Unfotunately on a teacher and fire fighter salary, I have to keep driving my one headlight, one wiper crap box! But atleast I can laugh about it right?

0 comments: