CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

More T Ball





SO last week, T ball was a disaster. I had to meet Dan and Cole at practice, and it was picture day and Dans parents were coming to watch. Lots riding on this practice! ha! Well, Cole must have known, because he turned into a child that I have never seen! He was defiant, wouldnt go with the other children, refused to take a team picture, cried through most of practice. In fact, i was too, just thank god it was a sunny day so my glasses hid it! I am an emotional mom when Cole is having a hard time and I doint know why. Dan wanted to take him home, but I disagreed and said he could either sit and watch and cry, or play, but giving into him and taking him home wasnt an option. So we mustered thorugh it!
Well, I was totally not excited to go back this week becuase I was so scared we were going to have "round 2" of T ball terror! So all the way to the sitters that morning I was telling Cole how cool the coach was going to think his signed hat was. And if he could listen to the coach and be a good boy, we could rent a scooby doo! Yes, I do bribe when times get tough! So, I was coles cheerleader all through practice! It was exhausting! He did a great job and they even played thier first game! I always thought it was so cliche to say, "he picked dandelions in the outfield." But Cole and Isaak infact, brought Heather and I Dandelions. While waiting their turn to pitch, they played make each other laugh. And when I looked over at cole in the batting order, he had his shirt over his head! Hysterical! But, it was no T Ball terror this week!

0 comments: