CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Poison or Bust!






You might be thinking, wow, Brooke really needs to move on from Poison huh? Well, sorry...no such luck! I mean, what better way to spend your bday then at a concert with your favorite band? My friend Tracy came through for me again this year with the VIP treatment....which led for not such a VIP hangover! My Poison gang and I (Heather, Jason, Dan)enjoyed wine and good music...and like last year, I over indulged in the wine. I guess I dont feel so bad since I only really let loose like once a year to become everyones entertainment! I am proud to say the other 364 days a year I am very responsible for myself and everyone else!
Anyways, we hada great time dancing and singing! Dan and Jason bought HEather and I pink Poison shirts, and are wearing them in one of the pics! It was a blast, and now its back to reality until next summers tour!

0 comments: