CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Christmas Wish!


Our hank and mindys water loving Jasper totally muddy!


Cousins at the zoo!

All of us at the zoo!


More cousins at the zoo!

Me eating Mindys peanut butter balls I waited so long for!

The day after Christmas my presents arrived from Verona Wisconsin! My sister, Jeff and the girls came to stay with us for 4 days! You can imagine the chaos, but happiness that entailed! My house is small, but it was worth it! If you havent already heard from all the facebook comments, within the first 10 minutes one of our kitchen pictures on the wall was knocked off and broke, then the next morning our clock was broken, at that point my sister said, "SHould we leave now?" HA! It was all worth being together and watching Coel play with his cousins! Min, Mom and I of course had a blast catching up and being stupid! We had 2 days of awesome weather so we went to the zoo, and the park and the dogpark....yes we had 2 HUGE dogs also! ha! When they left there were lots of tears, followed by sweet cole saying, "Mom, they cant go! They cant live too far away!"

0 comments: