CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome Baby Delaney






Baby Delaney has arrived and everyone is healthy! My great friend Betsy has delivered her dream! FOr those of you who dont know her story, she and her husband "tried" for about 2 years to get pregnant! She and I used to ride together to work at my old job and run through how she would cope if she could never conceive. The odds were not in their favor! We became very close through all of the fertilty treatments she persued...several failed IUI's, low sperm counts, and lots of unanswered questions. During her quest is also when Dan and I began "trying" for our second child. SInce we were both having trouble, we became even closer trying to be support systems for each other. At almost the year mark of Dan and I trying, they conceived! I will never forget being in the middle of a meeting and getting a picture mail on my phone of 6 positive preg. tests! I screamed out loud and ran out to call her! It was her birthday...literally! SO the journey to motherhood began for her! She had a similar preg. to mine with Cole with high blood pressure adn some heart palpitations. Unfortunately her heart palpitations progressed at around 30ish weeks and one night she went into A-Fib and had to be "knocked out" and her heart shocked back into reg. rhythms. After that she was a nervous wreck, blood pressure never came back down so she spend the last 8 weeks in and out of the hospital, only to FINALLY deliver Delaney healthy as can be! Betsy had no problems either! I cant tell you the joy I know she is experiencing. only becuase when you try for so long for something you arent sure you are going to get....it makes it even sweeter! We love you Betsy and Delaney and Joe!

0 comments: