CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Picnic Time






Last week before school started back for me, I decided to take Cole for a picnic at Lone Elk Part in Fenton. I asked Heather if she and the kiddos wanted to join us. We packed all teh food and kids and headed to the park. Inside of Lone Elk Park is also the Wild Bird Sanctuary. The kids enjoyed the owls, eagles, snakes birds. Mostly, they enjoyed the picnic park where they ran free and played in old winter leaves that had fallen. We had a great time! They even at one point asked me to "come, here, theres a cat." As I approached the tree trunk, I discovered a "freshly dead" racoon! Yuck! While Cole and Isaak were playing I took some pretty cute pics of them! Then off we went to drive through the elk and bison part of the park. Tessa hung on there the whole time! It was such a nice relaxing day!

0 comments: