CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

27 weeks and counting!




Today I am 27 weeks! We also had another dr appointment and ultrasound today! I had to take the glucose tolerance test today which sucked! I had to drink the orange stuff which wasnt bad, but on an empty stomach I had a hard time keeping it down. I guess I will hear back in a few days! I gained 4 lbs this month! I guess vacation caught up to me! THat puts me at 16 pounds now. Emmy put on some weight too! SHe now wasys 2.5 lbs! We have an ultrasound each month and it is so funny to watch how each month she takes up more and more of the screen! TOday she was hard to see they way she was sitting. She lays on her back with her feet at her head. In one picture she has her foot flat facing my stomach and gave a nice big kick when the lady pressed down. We caught her playing with the umbilical cord today also and practicing taking breaths!

0 comments: