CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Its In His Genes






Cole has been wanting to do "Binastics" for a while. We did a mommy and me class when he was 2 and he liked it, until the day they didnt do the trampoline and pit! You all know we have done t-ball at age 3...i am still trying to forget that experience, and soccer at 4..which was great...except for after the kid pushed him down. SO he has been begging to do binastics. I took him last Saturday for a class to see if he would want to do it. We tried a new place this time and he loved it. There is only 1 other boy in the group and you could tell that bothered him, but he did so good! The 3 teachers really didnt realize it was his first time because the session had already started a week prior. He didnt bother tellnig them either, he just jumped right in and followed what the other kids were doing, as I watched from above crying. Yes, crying! So my hormones had a lot to do with it, but I have always been emotional watching Cole do anything...but that day it hit me watching him "catch on" and follow the directions without anyone even explaining what was going on. It just hit me that he is growing up! After a little while they realized he was new and explained the skills to him. I was so proud of him.
He actually is very good. He has always had amazing upper body strength so I was not too surprised. Dan is hoping for another sport, but I told him with my gymnastics background....its in his genes!

0 comments: