CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Surprise Cole!





Since we had Emmy, we have been trying to surprise Cole once a week with something fun for him to do! Its winter and we are bored inside and want to make sure he is really feeling included while I'm home. The first week we had her we took him to Monkey Joes, we took him to the Magic House and other things he likes. Last week Dans parents watched little E for us so we could surprise Cole with Laser Tag. OMG did he love it. The best was it was just the 3 of us in the WHOLE arena so we had the best time. Dan and I had so much fun and we were sweating so bad! We played 5 games of it! I had not run since I got pregnant so I was a little worn out by the end. Cole looked so cute! When I would be hiding, I would see his little self go running by on a mission to find us with his flashing vest! LOVE IT! He kept saying "this is awesome!" Just for the record, I won every game except 1!

0 comments: