CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29, 2010

One Month Already?





Well, sadly today marks the 1 month bday for Emmy! I know, I know, you say "sadly?" It is sad that time goes so fast! I just want both my kids to stay little longer so I can soak it all in! This last month has been a blur! It seems so fast paced with two kids, that sometimes I feel like I didnt stare at her long enough that day! WIth the first one you get to just stare uninterrupted, and with the second one you are constantly having to put her down and get something for the other, or clean or do laundry etc etc...I am trying each morning after her last feeding at usually 6am, to put her on my chest instead of back in bed so I can just soak her in! I got to stay home for 14 weeks with cole, and only 6 with her. I have one more week off and Im so sad. She seems so young to part with me all day already! I told my husband yesterday, how sad that you have to send your child to a sitter even before they have their first shots! Luckily, like Cole, she will stay with Dan when hes off duty. But of course my first day back he's on duty and its a preschool day, so they are going to 2 separate places and I havent figured out how Im doing that! Im pretty syre my blood pressure meds will be working overtime that day! lol!
Anyways, this month although too fast has been wonderful! I love her so much and she has fit in our crazy life just perfect. Cole loves her and everyday spends more time with her. Today on her one month bday he held her for the first time.

0 comments: