CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Its Playtime!



SInce we have been home from the hospital, we have tag teamed playing with Cole. Ok, so Dan obviously lots more than me. He is probably getting more individual attention than he did before Emmys arrival. We are just making sure he doesnt feel left out. He has had a blast, and has worn us out! (again, Dan more than me!) Well, you know how he likes to play "pet shop" from a previous post right? Cole asked me if I would play it the other day, and said it would be ok if Emmy played too. He actually bought her later in the pet shop game. So when people ask, "is Cole jealous?" we say NO becuase he is getting way more attention than before! I actually have taken up playing Wii becuase it is something I can do while sitting!

0 comments: