CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fun For Fives





On Monday evening Parents As Teachers put on "Fun For Fives" at my school. It is for incoming Kindergartners. They had 3 groups of kids with different activities. First they all got to play on the playground. Next they went into the gym and picked cards with a song in it that they would all sing. After that we went on a scavenger hunt to find different things in the school, and last a story called the Kissing Hand in the library. It is no surprise that Cole is a TOTAL mommy and daddy's boy. He was very nervous on the way there, but with reassurance from us at each activity, he did great! I told Dan we should have named him Chester like the raccoon in the story since he is very nervous about going to school and would rather stay home with his mom and dad! I cannot believe he will be in Kindergarten next year. It makes me so sad. I am not to my excited point yet...it seems like time has gone to quickly and I have savored every moment so far! Hes my baby!

0 comments: