CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween






Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! We had a great time! THis was our first year to stay in our neighborhood since my sister and her family have moved out of state! It was kind of weird, but fun! Cole was "a happy skeleton!" Yes, he did emphasize the word happy! He did about 30 houses! I got teary eyed at the first house when i watched him run to the door alone, knock and say "trick or treat", and "thank you." I am one who savors the moment each day, so I get teary eyed a lot when it comes to him, but it just seems like yesterday my little peacock could barely get up the steps to knock! We had a great time, and theres nothing more rewarding than seeing your child happy and full of life!

0 comments: