CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Prayer Warriors

I am asking for your prayers! I have a friend of a friend of a friend, who recently asked for prayers. The email went out explaining that 31 year old Stephanie had been diagnosed with CTC lymphoma, and within 3 months now, has made peace with God, her husband and 2 kids (3 and 8 months, and is waiting for healing or to go be with the lord. A friend of the family has set up a blog for her that they update daily. I have become "addicted" to checking on her daily and praying for her more often than that. She was sent to the MAYO clinic in minnesota due to the rarity of this type of lymphoma called Gamma Delta. Unfortunately, chemo and drug therapy have not helped and she is slipping away. I pray that you will add her to your prayer list or thought each day to give her peace and comfort and to lift up her husband to endure it all! I will try to add her link to my blog so you can read her story.
What has really drawn her to me, is that CTC lymphoma is also what my Dan has. Dan has been blessed that his is slightly different and grows at a much slower speed. Instead of being CTC lymphoma GD, his is CTC lymphoma MF. Hers is a much more aggressive form and is taking her life entirely too soon!

0 comments: