CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Marching to the Beat of Our Own Drummer!



I swear we have had more fun this week playing pretend things with Cole than ever before!He loves the Upside Down Show in noggin. So there was a recent episode with a marching band. Well, Cole had to get out his old baby drum that came with all the instruments and assign us all a part. Well, along the way I picked up his train whistle, and Dan joined us with his duck call and it got way out of hand. Cole was drumming to some ruckus, then I started in with the train whistle, and Dan then made up some crazy duck call beat and we marched around the house, and I truly thought I might pee my pants! The best part was I had taught cole how true rockers can twirl their drumsticks, so he was doing it! Dan taught him to say "God bless and goodnight" to end the show! The best is all on video but heres a few pics of little drummer boy!

0 comments: