CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting Ready For Valentines Day


mmm...good batter!


Look! His name!


Working hard!

When Cole and I were picking out his Valentines for school, he asked me "Mom, what is Valentines Day?" I responded, "well, its a day where everyone gives cards and hugs to show we care." Not really sure what to say but it must've been ok. He picked out Spiderman cards this year and as always, we made our cupcakes for dad!
This year brought tears to my eyes! This year he was able to sign his own cards! I know, Im cheesey, but he is just growing too fast! Now, depending where your name was in the line up, his name got less and less legible! ha! By about 10, it was pretty bad, but for a 3 year old I was proud!
As always, he enjoyed licking the beaters after we were finished! Nothing like a little raw egg in the diet!
I hope you all had a fabulous Valentines Day!

0 comments: