CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

5 Years Already






THis weekend marked the 5th anniversary of my dads passing! I cannot believe it has been that long. Some days it seems like yesterday, and other times it feels like an eternity. ALthough I have spend most of the weekend happy and thinking about all the great times we had, it will always be a regret that Cole did not get to experience his Poppy. I know my dad on so many days looks at Cole and laughs hysterically, because Cole will say things some times and it sounds just like my dad!
My dad was an amazing guy! You never knew if he was sad or worried. He only displayed a contageous happiness! The day my dad died is a day I will never forget, but it is a day that forever changed my outlook on life. I know now first hand that living each day is a blessing. There isnt much in life that can truly get me down, because thats a day you cant get back!

0 comments: