CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Find Him Everywhere


After Coles disappearing act a few months back when I couldnt find him anywhere he should have been sleeping, then went into shock, he now sleeps all over the place. I will put him down, then be watchign tv and hear his door open. When I go to bed and check on him, he wont be in his bed. I found him under his bed the other night. I put him back in his bed and he told me, "I really dont want to go to bed mom." I told him it was night time and he could play leapster or read and he told me "I already did that." Which he did because his bed was full of books. I went back in about 20minutes later to find him asleep on the floor with books! He cracks me up!

2 comments:

Robyn and Bryan said...

That is too cute!!!!!I am glad you didnt go on a wild goose chase this time looking for him! ;)

Rau Family said...

Oh man. I can't imagine finding Leah in one room and Evan in another in the middle of the night. The picture was too cute!