CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Captain Princess Update


If you tilt your head right you can see her precious face.



Yesterday COle and I went to the dr. to see how Emmy is doing! She now weighs 3.12 pounds and is head down! She has no hair! I expect a bald baby again since Cole was. IT was fun to see her face this month because she had put some weight on! The dr. says she will probably be Coles size or a tad smaller. I hit my 20lb mark yesterday! It really hit home that time is running out when she said, "I will see you in 2 weeks." SO I go back in 2 weeks and then every week after that for the non stress tests and ultrasounds each week. Since I have high blood pressure outside of being pregnant I take medication which can cause smaller birth weight and lessened fluid. THey will put a belt on that monitors how many movements the baby has in a certain period of time. They will also monitor her kidneys due to my blood pressure. Trust me, she has no less movements! My blood pressure has been 1000 times better with her than Cole! Im shooting for no bed rest this time!9 weeks to go!

0 comments: