CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night!






Well, if you read my blog recently you will know how excited Cole is for Halloween! It was finally here! Let me tell you his costume was a far cry from the peacock when he was 2! Now that he has his own personality and chooses his own costumes, it makes it much different! This year you couldnt even see his precious face! But who cares right? It is what he wanted to be! Although after 6 houses, the mask came off! This was the first year he also said, "Mom, I can go to the door by myself because I am not scared." Off he went, and used his best manners! He had a blast! Got lots of candy, but doesnt eat candy so I guess Emmy will get it! ha! The best was this one house was giving full size candy bars. They had a huge assortment to offer. The lady said, "We have snickers, reeces, hersheys and butterfingers." Cole says, "I will take the butter please." You have to know Cole to know he eats butter out of the tub, and he thought she was getting ready to give him some!

0 comments: