CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Emmy's First Facial Debut!




Not really! SOme girlfriends, my mother in law and sister in law all went to a Baby Expo last weekend. We really only wanted the sawg bad for being one of the first 50 guests, and were so mad when they gave more than one per mom so we didnt get them by like 10 people. They were giving one to mom and one to dad...needless to say we were ready to take some people out and steal their bags! There were some cute booths there, but our favorite was that you could pay 10.00 for a 3d ultrasound. My dr. office does not do them so I was so excited! There were 2 of us pregnant that did it, and yes 6 of us piled in the room to watch! I had texted Dan to tell him I was going to have one and he was a tad bummed that I would get to see what she looked like in 3d and he wouldnt. Well, she must really be a daddys girl already because she hid behind both hands and knees tucked to her chin. I was 32 weeks so really she had nowhere to move to. SHe has awful cute hands and knees though! She did at one point pull on arm down so expose her upper cheek and brow.
Tara went next and is 18 weeks. She didnt know what she was having and decided not to find out since ROss wasnt there. Hoewever, we all started making guesses and she couldnt stand it, so she found out its a girl!

0 comments: