CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Headed North











On Friday our family and my mom packed the truck and headed to Madison for the weekend to see my sister and her family. Since Im on my cycle break it was feasible. The kids traveled like champs. We stopped once there, and once coming home 6 hours each way! My mom got to be in the back with the kids. She said she was ready to bail between the crazy sound toys Emmy had, and the music Cole had going on my phone, and the radio. She and Cole slept once or twice. Cole was ready to jump out of the car within seconds on pulling on their street. HE and Sophia went immediately across the street to the park. They all played ALL WEEKEND! We also took the kids to the Halloween store so they could find their costumes. We visited and laughed several times until we were on the verge of wetting our pants. I hate that we have to come home! We miss them so much!

0 comments: