CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Old McDonald









After the firehouse last weekend I met my mom at Suson Park. Again, we had not been there sine Cole was like 2. It was a beautiful day so we took some cheese balls so we could feed the ducks....well geese! Cole threw the first cheese ball and it was all oer with! They flocked like mad! Next we went in and saw all of the animals and then to the park. Before we left we went back to the bridge and Cole finished throwing the cheeseballs. My mom and I's favorite Cole quote of the day was while we were eating lunch a grandaddy long legs crawled under the table. Cole freaked out and my mom says "Cole its just a grandaddy long legs, they dont bite." Cole looks at her and says seriously "well, wheres his momma long legs?"

1 comments:

Rau Family said...

So would have crapped my pants seeing that snake! EWW!