CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 3, 2010

No Stoppin Her!







I havent updated in a while, because I am too busy chasing or trying to find Emmy climbing in something, on something or up something! She is so high maintenance and could not be MORE OPPOSITE of Cole. Hes no angel, but he was not realy mischevious, and only had to be told no once as a baby and toddler. He didn't care to get into trouble like Miss Priss. Thhese are a few photos of where Emmy can be found on any given day at any given moment!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! She is quite the little explorer, huh? It's always been my theory, although I have no evidence to support it, that if you are blessed with a very well-behaved ("easy") child (or pet), that you're sure to get the opposite the next time around! But they come with their own set of blessings too, right? Lord knows I was no easy child! ;) She's adorable.