CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Perfect So Far!







This Christmas has ben much anticipated because it is Emmys first Christmas and Dans fist Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off! Since Dans shifts are 24 hours, it is aoways hard when he has to work Christmas day! When the weatherman predicted snow for today I got so excited! I really hate snow after living here for so long now, but the idea of a white christmas got me pretty excited! Since we didnt have plans until this evening, we bundled up and headed out for a family snowball fight and snowman building! This is the perfect snow for it! We had so much fun having our snowball fight. As usual, I was ganged up on! Cole and I built our first snowmen ever! So fun...we are off to a perfect Christmas, I have the spirit!

0 comments: