CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Half Way






A few weeks ago I decided that it had been too long since I had seen my sister and neices! We decided to meet half way for the weekend and hang out and stay in a hotel with mom, mindy and all of our kiddos! Half way is Bloomington Illinois. It actually had quite a bit to do there! We had so much fun! We played at an awesome park, went to the "ghetto zoo" (we called it that because it was a rehabilitation zoo), ate, went to a swing around fun town type place, swam and made tons of memories! Oh yeah, oh yeah!The kids and I rode bumper boats..and tried at all cost to steer the damn thing and not get sprayed in 50 degree weather! They all rode nascars, which my mom annoyed evryone with cause she went so slow noone could get around! We had so much fun! Its never long enough!

0 comments: