CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Cousin Alvi





THis weekend we had a really nice low key weekend! THe only thing we had planned was Alvis bday party at cousin Ellens house! It was a few firsts for Cole! We have been waiting several weeks for the ice cream man to drive by our house. We have waited money in hand when we hear the music but he never drives by! WELL, they had arranged the ice cream truck to come to Alvis party! So Cole finally got to see an ice cream truck for the first time! He was so excited, as were all the kdis fro unlimited ice cream! Of course, he got spider man!
The next first was the pool! Of course hes been in a pool. BUT if we cannot touch, he WILL NOT let me let go of him and float with his floaties. He is like me and has a fear! Well, thi year i loaded him up! I bought him floaties and a swim shirt with a tube! Yes, he looked dorky, but I dont trust myslef in the water either! On the way to the party he said, "mom, can you learn me to swim today?" Well, he asked me to let go of him and he floated and kicked all around the pool. When he realized it he screamed "IM swimming!" It was one of the most proud moments I have seen on his face! Of all days, i only got one shot of it befre my camera died! UGH!

1 comments:

Rau Family said...

That had to have been such a cool feeling for you when he shouted "I'm swimming!" I am sure it made you a proud mama. That's exciting.