CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Secret Is Out!





Over the last 10 days I had to keep a VERY BIG SECRET! I found out that I am pregant! We had been trying for 20 months! I finall came to Dan the first of April and told him that I needed a break and we would just go on vacation in sept and then start again when we got back! Well, of course we book our trip to Vegas, which we are still really excited about, and turns out during our period of not trying, we got pregnant! It is and was a total surprise! I am so happy and a little nervous! It seem unreal still. So I told a few friends and my sister and of course Dan. I actually was not going to tell him until mothers day, but I was scared that if something happened, I would be sad he didnt know. So, I held out on the moms and everyone else until mothers day, as well as cole! I told him I had a secret, that he was going to be a brother. He grinned and I told him I had a baby in my belly. He imediately grabbed my stomach and said, "let me see it!" I explained what would happend and he screamed, " Can I tell daddy?"
When we go to dans parents, Cole was wearing a Big Brother t shirt. Dan moms of oucrse cried, then he ran in the driveway and showed my mom his shirt. She read it and said, "What does that mean?" Then looked at me and started bawling! That is the same reaction I got from my sister and my closest friends!We are so excited! Pray it all goes well!

4 comments:

The Purnell Family said...

Congratulations to you as well! :) How far along are you? When are you do? I need details. :)

Brittany said...

Prayers have been answered!! I cried when I saw your FB post and then I announced to my whole family SUnday night!! I have told them all about you and my mom was so excited too...so know you have tons of people happy for you. Even people you don't know!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family! I can't wait for Adi to have yet another playmate!

Love,
Paul, Christy, and Adi

Psalm112 said...

Yippee! We'll be praying!