CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Row....






On Wednesday Dans mom called to see if we would want to go to the cardinals game! I will always go to a cardinals game! His cousin Ellen and Bob were not going to be using their seats that night so they offered them to us. Judy wanted to stay with cole so Dan, me and his dad went. Lauras husband is from Lousiana and has nevr lived in a city where there has been a profesional baseball team, and had been nagging Laura how he hasnt done "anything st. louis" since moving here. So we invited him along too!
The seats were freakin' first row behind home plate! Holla! Talk about feeling like a celebrity! Obviously we do live that life, so we were so excited! You walk in through "the club" and get to eat at the restaraunt for free, and then get all drinks and food at your seat free.....if only I couldve had more than sprite! I had to make sure that I ws never eating when someone was up to bat or my fat butt would be right there on the jumbo tron and tv! Lots of pressure! We had so much fun and enjoyed a win from the Cardinals...and of course seeing my hottie player Skip!
I really wanted to take Cole but we are going again today and he is going (in the nose bleed seats) so we didnt want him to be uninterested!)

0 comments: