CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Let's Do This!


Sitting at his table like a big boy!

Cole and I ready to "do this"

His very large backpack!

Sweet baby so excited!

The night before pre-k and all through the house...

Cole officially started pre-k on Thursday! He id so well! He woke up happy and ready to go! Dan came home an hour early from work so we could both take him for the first time! When Dan walked in the house cole said "Im going to school dad!" We got there and he was sucha big boy, not even shy! He and Dan exchanged manly words of "lets do this" before we walked in the door! We said our goodbyes and walked away! As i turned to look back from the door, I heard him tell the teacher about all the dinosaurs he had found in the box and then I lost it! Dan thought I was doing so good until i lifted up my sunglasses! He just seemed so little all of a sudden! Bless his heart...I just love him so much and want to keep him in my little bubble of happiness! When I picked him up, he literally ran and jumped into my arms and hugged and kissed me and said "mom I have missed you so much!" I asked him if he liked it and he said yes. I asked him if he made friends and he said "yes, but they are my boring friends." He said he will go back so thats a good sign!