CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pre-K Already?





Well, its official! Cole is starting school for the first time! If it was up to me he would just stay in his little babysitter world, but as a Kindergarten teacher, I know he needs to go to be ready to come to kindergarten next year! I just cant believe it! It seems like yesterday I spilled ravioli sauce on him in my hospital bed, and he took his first steps and now pre-k!Where did time go? I cried all the way there but held it together inside! I just hope and pray he takes all the things we have taught him and puts it to good use! IM so proud of him, but just do not want him to grow up! I may have to take a half day for his first day of school becuase I am not sure i can go teach after I drop him off! God love him, hes such a sweetie! I just hope she sees what an awesome personality he has and appreciates it!

0 comments: