CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Best Chair Ever!




So a few weeks ago, I was reading my friend Summers blog, and she had a picture of her twins (5 months) watching their brother play in the backyard. I was so amazed to see little babies sitting in a camping chair. So she had the link on her blog, and I immediately googled it, and was so excited! This is the perfect chair for 3months-5 years! Then I got mad I didnt invent it!lol! It is portable, has a snack tray, sun shade, drink holder (notice Emmys budwieser) and has 3 stages! Her favorite is the stage where she can stand. In one picture you can see her legs are through the standing holes. We converted it to the chair with the seatbelt at dinner time to try it out and she loved it! The tray worked perfect to put her toys on! Now shes ready to watch cole at t ball! The name of the chair if you want one is Kristy G grow and go...i think. Just google it and you will find it!

1 comments:

The Chaplins said...

I love it, girl!!! I'm so glad you were as impressed as I :) Too bad we won't be getting all three girls together soon in them :( Love Cole's bible, too!