CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun In The Sun










This weekend was so nice! It was totally low key, had a bday party at a friends, and other than that, the kids and I played on the deck! My mom was able to come over sunday and stay with me! We planted flowers and sat on the deck ALL day! Cole played in his little pool on the deck, and Emmy played on the deck and watched! She did sit with cole once for her 5 month photo! On Monday some friends came over for a bbq. Estella hopped right in the water before Laura could get her clothes on her! It was a relaxing weekend and I needed it!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is a doll baby! I love her STL outfit and cute bow...Ok I love everything about her!! She is perfect!

brooke said...

THanks Brittany!I love her to pieces!