CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bye Bye Four!


Every year the night Cole leaves the year behind, I take a picture of him sleeping! TOnight was his last night being 4! He was so excited all day about his birthday being tomorrow! He got to go shopping with Gigi and Papa for toys and spent the rest of the day playing with them! He cant wait to wake up 5 and go to Waffle House for his bday breakfast and then to his gymnastics party!
On the mom note, I cannot believe hes 5! What a big year ahead of him he has! He will start kindergarten, go to Disney World and make a whole new group of friends! I am so excited and scared for him at the same time! If I could have known 5 years ago that I would have such a sweet, sensitive little boy, I wouldn't have believed it! As excited as he was to go to sleep to turn 5, I was just as excited 5 years ago to try and go to sleep waiting for my call to come to the hospital to be induced to have him! God made something pretty special when he created Cole!

0 comments: