CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Officially A Kindergartener!








WOW! Really, where does time go! I feel like Dan and I were just dropping him off to pre school for the first time tears rolling down my cheeks! Now, months later, he graduated and is ready for the big school! whew! He has done so well this school. He rarely gets in trouble at school, and usually its only the days papa is picking him up. (sorry or throwing you under the bus papa!) Those few times I think he is so excited he forgets everything else except the chicken nuggets he will get when he gets picked up!lol!
SInce I teach kindergarten, he will be coming to my elementary school so I can keep and educational eye on him! He is going to be very young to start so I want to make sure he is doing ok!
The performance was adorable! They were dressed up as crayons. It was based on the story of Noahs Ark. THey each had a singing part with their color. THen, the kids moving on to kindergarten got a diploma and a book! So sweet! I actually cried more that morning then at the show! It was too cute to cry at!

1 comments:

The Chaplins said...

congrats...to both of you! to cole for graduating and to you for staying strong and being a great mommy. you look incredible (btw)