CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apple Picking Time


Riding the Ferry


Reaching for the perfect apple!


Wheres cole?


My favorite pic!


The boys!

Up here in the Midwest, apple picking is a fall favorite! When I moved here and found out you could go apple picking I was so excited. Yes, I made Dan go long before we were ever married...and no he did not enjoy it! Now that we have Cole, it is so much fun going! The best part is, Cole doesnt eat apples EVER at home, but ate 8 apples at the orchard! He would eat like 10 bites, throw it down and grab another! We went with Heather and Jay and the kids. Cole loved the wagon ride out to the orchard and then ate himself silly! He also rode ponies before we left! We took the ferry over to Illinois, but it was way too long of a wait on our way back so we jsut drove it. Now I am finding every way possible to cook our 20 pounds of apples!

0 comments: