CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Whisper


Stick Bug

Stick bug again

Dan swatting it!

So on Thurday night I am driving home after teaching all day and having 4 straight hours of parent teacher conferences and I get a call from Dan. He is whispering and says, "Where are you?" Like a dork, I think I need to whisper, so I say, "passing the farm why?" Still whispering he says, " When you come in, be quiet, Cole and I found a bug and we dont want to scare it." SO I come in and they are by the door and whispering to come see it. It was a stick bug in the house. It was up on the vault part so dan didnt want to smash it incase it left a mark. So he swats it and it flies under the fan and gets in the wind tunnel and is going in circles and we are all screaming and laughing. Naturally, I grab my camera when it lands on the wall again. Dan finally gets it and we laughed hysterically. No dull moments in my house!

0 comments: