CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Last Day At The Pool


Cole and I at the pool.

Tessa drooling in the water!

Isaak building a sandcastle.

Cole swimming!

Well today officially marks the closing of pool season! Although I think with traveling and things, we only made it there twice! Cole and I saak always have so much fun playing in the sand and swimming. At the beginning of the summer baby Tessa was a few weeks old and just had to be held in the shade and now at the end, she was sitting with her fit in the water! Time flies!
We had an awesome summer! We traveled to Minnesota, Wisconsin and did lots of St. Louis sight seeing! We have a great fall planned, but I always hate leaving summer becuase I know it means next year Cole will be even bigger. I havent found that potion yet to make him stay this age!

0 comments: